Monday, April 24, 2017

The Real Issue Podcast: Launching Out Our First Episode!

Well it has been a few years since we have doing any podcasting. Thanks to the encouragement of some of my colleagues and friend J. Warner Wallace who encouraged me to start podcasting, I have just completed a first episode.  It is a little rough around the edges but hey, you have to start somewhere. Right.

You can check it out here:


powered by podcast garden


If you have a topic that you would like us to discuss, leave us a comment and we'll seek to have an episode addressing your question in a future episode.  As of this posting we are waiting for I Tunes to validate this podcast so keep an eye on the right hand margin of this page, subscribe and I hope it serves you and that you enjoy it.

We are now in iTunes Subscribe and keep up with the Real Issue as part of your equipping to give an answer for the Christian faith.

No comments: